We are looking for new bridal consultants in Staten Island! Read below for an overview of responsibilities as well as
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicating with clients to help them discover just what they are looking for at an affordable price point for them.
- Collaborating with co-workers to ensure they have a seamless and enjoyable experience shopping at the boutique.
- A well-rounded knowledge and understanding of the features of our merchandise, fitting techniques for wedding gowns, and current fashion trends.
- An understanding of sales operations
- Using the computer/tablet
- The ability to choose which garments are desired based on the customers’ needs. The ability to advise customers about prevailing styles
- A drive to meet and exceed the expectations we have for our staff
- Being passionate about connecting with customers and having a good attitude
- Providing the highest customer service standards and maintaining professionalism at all times regardless of the client
- Utilizing resources to generate new clients and maintaining contact with customers as needed
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of retail experience
- Excellent communication skills dealing with co-workers as well as customers
- Client interaction and interaction skills with other co-workers and managers.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good organizational and follow up skills
- Taking ownership of the brand, being accountable, and initiative with new clients
- The ability to set as well as achieve goals
- Positively and proactively handle all concerns of the customer and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently in fast-paced settings
Angel’s Bridal Boutique offers an enjoyable balance between personal and professional interests. We offer a highly competitive hourly rate to new hires, commission on sales, and staff discounts. There is an opportunity for growth and development within the brand for those who perform well and enjoy their work.
If you are interested in a job with Angel’s Bridal, please get in touch with us via email or phone.
Ask for Rossana or Joe when calling.
You can send your resume or work experience directly to us by email.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 718-356-2150
We hope to hear from you soon!