Seamstress, Tailor, & Alterations Expert Wanted
Seamstresses are responsible for fitting and studying garments on our clients. You will have to determine the required alterations to fit the shape of the body. You’ll be measuring clients to ensure that their bridal gowns or bridesmaid dresses fit them properly in all the right places.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operation of industrial sewing machines and pressing tables
- Working with fine and delicate fabrics
- Fittings with bridesmaids and brides-to-be
- Working on deadlines
- Working closely with sewers and alterations specialists
- Ability to work either full or part-time on a regular schedule
- Working weekends if needed (Thursday – Sunday)
Experience and Skills
- 3 years of tailoring experience preferred
- An understanding of garment construction
- Ability to work well as part of a team
If you are interested, please get in touch with us in the boutique.
Ask for Rossana or Joe when calling.
We hope to hear from you soon!